My career started with 12 years as a Senior Manager for PwC and EY managing supply chain restructuring projects for FTSE100 clients. There, I advised boards and gained experience delivering results and performance through change. At EY, I also experienced first-hand the benefits of coaching and leadership programs.
My focus and interest is now to help leaders, managers, and senior teams grow and work effectively together. I enable them to find and act on ‘the little differences that can make a big difference’ in how they behave, interact with each other and make decisions.
I have worked with leaders and managers across a variety of sectors and organisations.
The following are cornerstones of my coaching and facilitation work:
– Future possibilities as an inspiration to current decisions
– Clarity of purpose (Simon Sinek’s ‘Start with Why’)
– Challenge with positive and supportive intent.
I am primarily respected for my ability to quickly understand clients’ agenda, to provoke thought and to enable the exploration of a wide range of possibilities.
When not coaching, I love being out and about, finding outdoor sports a great way to connect with my environment and resource myself: I cycle around London and Paris to professional and personal engagements, have played golf at competitive level in individual and team settings. I also am a keen skier (alpine and randonnée), triathlete and runner.
Finally, I am highly interested in the development of the Social Enterprise and Circular Economy. I contribute my coaching expertise on a pro bono basis to On Purpose, a self-funding initiative that aims to develop the leaders of tomorrow’s social enterprises. I have coached finalists of the Cartier Women’s Initiatives during their final awards preparation for 3 consecutive years.
- Constellations Practitioner, John Whittington (2019 to 2021)
- Trained to administer and debrief the GC Index with individuals and teams (2020)
- Practitioner of Generative Coaching, IAGC (2018-2019)
- Introductions to Transactional Analysis and Gestalt, Academy of Executive Coaching (2017)
- Systemic Team Coach, London, Academy of Executive Coaching (2016)
- NLP Practitioner with Neuroscience, London, International Teaching Seminars (2016)
- Introduction to Constellations, John Whittington (2016)
- Certificate to administer MBTI Step 1 (2014)
- Certificate to administer FIRO-B (2012)
- Practitioner of Non-Violent Communication (2009)
- Inner Game Coaching with Tim Gallwey and Sir John Whitmore, California (2008)
- Diploma in Executive Coaching, Dublin, Mindstream (2007)
- UK-qualified Chartered Accountants – ACA (1998)
- Masters of Law – LLM, University College London (1995)
- Business degree, HEC Paris (1994)
License to administer the following psychometrics
- Emotional Capital Individual and 360 by Roche Martin
- FIRO-B® (individual and Teams)
- MBTI Step 1
- GC Index Organimetric
Questionnaires and books
Clients I work and have worked with
+33 6 21 05 56 01